Growing businesses often reach a level where they need a financial advisor, however, cannot afford a full-time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for employees or staff.
Intellect Chartered Accountants has the proper solution for you. We offer outsourced or interim CFO services to both SMEs and bigger organizations in Dubai, UAE and can be designated as your strategic partner to manage the financial aspects of your business. Our outsourced CFO Service provides you knowledgeable and professional finance manager, who can handle everything from complicated financial transactions to normal matters like a follow-up of receivables. We are going to dig deep into your financials and provide practical recommendations or advice to make your business stronger and more resilient.
Our part-time or virtual CFO services in Dubai and the rest of the country give you experienced support at a little or small fraction of the price that you simply may pay for hiring a full-time CFO on board. We work on a versatile engagement model, where we let the client decide on the extent of services needed. Thus, you’ll be able to scale up or down the no. of hours needed as we go along, keeping prices low however the results are satisfactory.
Our CFO services in Dubai and across the U.A.E. are provided by financial professionals who understand the local market and business practices supported by their expertise. Since Intellect Chartered Accountants Auditors are approved auditors in all free zones such as RAKEZ, DMCC, DIFC, and many more, we’ve got the expertise of handling some complicated requirements for our clients.
Intellect Chartered Accountants’ CFO services include:
- Financial analysis and reporting.
- Professional guidance for your business planning and forecasting.
- Cash flow and dealing with capital management.
- Review of contracts.
- Assistance in the preparation of MIS reports.
- Budget preparation & observation.
- Training and support for your accounting employees.
- Growth of company accounting procedure.
- Coordination and reconciliation with bankers, attorneys, and auditors.
- Guidance associated with VAT and filing of returns.
- Exit strategy and transaction support.
For further information connect with our expert to understand more about our CFO services in Dubai and elsewhere in the UAE.